Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I survived Day 1 and (almost all of) Day 2!

Now that busy season is over, I have been wanting to do something to get my butt back in shape and eating healthy again. Busy season was rough. R-O-U-G-H. I’ve also seemed to have lost my motivation somewhere along the way despite bathing suit season being upon us and the wedding a mere 164 days away (less than 6 months!) and I have been gorging on cookies and ice cream with the fiancĂ© more times than I should (and than my dentist would approve). I’ve lost a little bit of self control and in an effort to get back on track, I’ve decided to do a 7 day cleanse/diet.

It goes as follows:

Day 1: Fruit Day

Day 2: Veggie Day

Day 3: Fruit & Veggie Day

Day 4: Bananas & Yogurt

Day 5: Fowl (Chicken & Turkey) & Tomatoes

Day 6: Fowl & Veggies

Day 7: Miracle Soup of onions, cabbage, green peppers, celery, and tomatoes

We are nearing the end of Day 2 and so far, so good! For me, at least. Chris has not been quite as committed and had bagels at work yesterday and went out to lunch with a business associate today (mind you, I picked this week to start because I had no work lunches or breakfast meetings planned). I’m giving myself an extra pat on the back tonight. I had a teaming inclusively training this afternoon at work and there were chips, ice cream, candy and chocolates galore! It was not easy but not giving in to that temptation has motivated me to stay strong!

Hopefully it lasts because Chris has now informed me he has a craving for cookies and ice cream…

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment