I always love opening my mail during the holiday season and getting Christmas cards from my family and friends and hanging them around door frames to bring me holiday cheer! My family has never made it a habit to send holiday cards and I've always wanted to start that "tradition" once I started a family. Well, now that I am engaged and Joseph and I have our brown bundle of joy (as Joseph calls Bailey), I can't wait to take a Christmas photo to share with all our family and friends! And this year my good friend, Tam, has informed me that Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers who post a quick blog about this awesome promotion! If you are a blogger and are interested in finding out more about this quick and simple promotion, click here:
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/. Shutterfly has a ton of holiday cards (and other wonderful products) to fit any personality and family!
Here are a few of my favorites:
And there are soooo many more that I love! Its definitely going to be a tough decision! Feel free to check out other Christmas and holiday cards at :
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.
Thank you Shutterfly!!
Happy Holidays everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment