than STUDYING:
1. Creating a blog (obviously), even though compared to the highly creative and super interesting blog of one of my best friend's (Tam) mine will look utterly boring (and picture-less since I am without a camera for the the time being...)
2. Cleaning my apartment
3. Doing laundry
4. Facebook-stalking (but isn't this on everyone's list of things they'd rather be doing??)
5. Looking up wedding stuff online
6. Looking up new cars/SUVs for me to purchase, hopefully in the near future
7. Online window-shopping :)
8. Reading other people's blogs
9. Figuring out how to make my blog as super-cute as Tamara's
10. Watching TV (even though I'm guaranteed to turn it on and not like any shows that are currently on..)
11. Starting one of my new books that just arrived in the mail ("Eat Pray Love" and "My Fair Lazy", the latest book written by one of my fav authors, Jen Lancaster. If you have not heard of her or read her books, you must IMMEDIATELY find a copy of "Bitter is the New Black" and dive in! She makes me LOL LITERALLY! I love her and know that if we met, we'd be automatic best friends (and you'd know what I'm talking about if you've read her)!) BTW, thanks Shaila for my birthday presents :)
12. Doing dishes.. oh wait.. I just did those in an attempt to delay my much needed studying..
13. Doing interview research for my interview this week (wish me luck!)
14. Ironing my clothes for my interview this week...
Things I've already done today to avoid studying:
1. Checked my email a ba-gillion times
2. Got on facebook almost as many times as I've checked my email
3. Hand-washed some clothes (fun, right?!)
4. Made a grocery list
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Offered to take Bailey outside
7. Blog-stalked a few people
Well, I guess I can't put it off any longer... Audit II, oh how I loathe thee.. wish me luck on my test tomorrow! Hmm.. I think my hair is ready to be blow-dried and straightened.. that could easily buy me another 30 minutes ;)
Oh love love love!! Adding to my favorites effective immediately=] and btw, my blog head is huge now thx to the shoutouts!;)
ReplyDelete