Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Don't compare your life to others..

You have no idea what their journey is all about."

Unfortunately, I have found this to be very true over the past few months as many close friends' lives have begun to unravel in some way, shape or form.. including my own..

As many may know by now, I have moved to Atlanta for my new job. Only I have moved here alone. Without Joseph. A few months ago, Joseph and I decided to take some time apart and one thing lead to another, and we have decided to cancel our wedding. To sum it all up, besides planning a wedding, we both had a lot on our plates and mutually decided getting married this year was too much for us to handle and was not the best decision for us.

I want to apologize to everyone for not being honest about this sooner. I feel horrible for having lied to anyone who ever asked me how the wedding plans were going or how Joseph and I were doing or about our plans for Atlanta. For so long, we hadn't made any rash decisions and then when we finally did, we wanted to tell our families and close friends first before going too public with the news.

So for now, I am getting myself established and settled in my new apartment and career and am focusing on my (last) CPA exam, making new friends, and learning my way around this big city. 

1 comment:

  1. Sending you hugs friend. Life is crazy but everything happens for a reason blah blah blah. I'm here if you need me :/

    ReplyDelete