Copy & Paste This Code:
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Done-zo!!!
That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am done with the CPA exam!! I took my last section of the CPA exam (audit) this morning! Well, that is as long as I passed both it and regulation. I'll find out about both the third week of September. I can not describe how great it feels to be done! It's like a ton of bricks and pressure have been lifted off my shoulders and my brain. I don't think I have stopped smiling since I got up from my computer station in the testing center! Anything and everything I want to do or have been wanting to do, I can and without thinking in the back of my head "I should be studying!" I can pin to my heart's desire, read something without the Becker label, blog-stalk, blog more, Facebook-stalk, watch tv, go shopping, go explore Atlanta (more), and anything else I can think of! Today is all for celebrating and I invite all (6) of my readers to join me, at least in spirit! I currently am sun bathing by the pool with a book not called Becker and it is glorious!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment