As you all know by now, I am obsessed with pinterest! Well, since I have all the free time in the world now to do whatever I please, I have been itching to use my kitchen and get my bake on! Where better to find a great baking recipe to test than my favorite website? After doing some searching through my "Baking" board, I decided on Reese's cheesecake brownies! Yum-o! I made a quick trip to Publix to get all the necessary ingredients (and groceries for the week) and I got started. And then soon realized I didn't have a single, proper mixing bowl. Time to improvise. So I made do with what I had and used the biggest Tupperware container I could find. Not exactly ideal baking conditions but definitely not the worst thing ever. After stirring, mixing, pouring, baking, cooling, melting, and chopping, I ended up with these delicious bad boys:
Nothing like a little Sunday baking!
Brownie and cheesecake layer - done!
The finished product!
After making them, I soon realized there was no one else but little ol' me to eat this whole pan of brownies (I'm already missing my taste tester neighbors from Tally - Erin and Ian!). I fixed that by bringing them to my office and letting the other new hires enjoy them!



No comments:
Post a Comment