Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree:


Now I just need some presents under it!

A few weeks ago, a Senior Manager I've done some work for threw an "80's Holiday" party and invited our PFS team. It was a blast! Here is Kelsey and me in our 80's gear:


Gotta love high quality iPhone pictures!
Also at this party, one of the managers in the group, Ryan, and I had a banana pudding bake-off. During busy season, we both claimed to make the best banana pudding so there was only one way to settle it: have a bake-off. Before Ryan left the office the Friday of the party, he stopped by my desk and said "I'll see you on the battlefield" and walked off. I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect to win. But I did! It was a shut out - 3 to 0!

The night after the 80's party, Chris surprised me with tickets to the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas Musical" at the Fox Theater! I was so surprised and loved it! He bought the tickets over Thanksgiving after we talked about how much I love Christmas-time and kept it a secret for about 2 weeks!

We had our office Holiday Party last Saturday night, which I wore my "Princess Kate" black lace dress to. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures even though my date and I looked especially handsome and pretty, if I do say so myself!

Sunday night, another picture-free evening, Kelsey threw a "Jam Jam Jar Jam Party." She found a recipe for mason jars filled with chili and cornbread one day at work and proceeded to order 12 2-cup mason jars and 12 1-cup mason jars and put together a party. The food was delicious and we played lots of Catch Phrase, which I love! It was a very good time!

So whats on the agenda this weekend: Finishing my Christmas shopping and present wrapping!

Its the most wonderful time of the year!



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are having great time!! I'm so happy for you. But next time, I request more pics ;)

    ReplyDelete