Copy & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fun to come!

I have so many exciting and fun events coming up I can't wait!

For Memorial Day weekend, Chris and I are heading down to New Smyrna (near Daytona Beach in Florida) for his cousin's wedding. We luckily have Friday and Monday off and will be down for the whole weekend. Besides the wedding, we plan to get lots of beach time in! And Chris will actually be performing his cousin's ceremony! That's right, he is an ordained minister! Random, I know. And all it reminds me of is how Joey from Friends got ordained on the Internet (that's pretty much how Chris did it). And this will be his first ceremony, so needless to say this should be quite interesting!

The Wednesday after Memorial Day, I will be Cali bound! Chris and I planned out first couples trip and will be heading out west to San Francisco to do some site-seeing and get in some R & R. I am soooooo excited! Neither of us have been to California before and I keep heating so many great things about it!

The following weekend, I am hosting a baby shower for my sister with a good friend, Keely, in Tallahassee! AND Chris will be coming with me to finally meet my family. I am nervous but also am really excited!

Then, as I'd things couldn't get any better, my besties are coming to visit! Anna will be staying with me starting on the Wednesday after the baby shower through the weekend and then Christy and Shaila will be arriving I. Atlanta on Friday. I cannot remember the last time all four of us were together. It's definitely been way too long! AND to top it off, my favorite artist, Colbie Caillat will be performing here in Atlanta on the Wednesday Anna and I will be meeting up. Of course I already have our tickets! Andy Grammer and Gavin DeGraw will also be there and it is going to be awesome!

Finally, my niece, Emma Rose, will be arriving on June 26! I cannot believe how fast the time has passed and am so excited to meet her! I already know she'll be the most adorable baby ever :)

Life is so good and I couldn't be luckier!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all AMAZING things Lindsay :-)
    So glad to hear everything is going so well for you!

    Miss you very much (and our pecan pancake dates)

    Kimbo

    ReplyDelete