Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, June 14, 2013

High five for Friday!

1. Splish splash, it's Emma's first birthday bash! Today is my niece's first birthday and I'm headed down to Tally for her birthday party. I can't believe a year ago she looked like this:


2. Yesterday was technically my Friday (at work) and today I'm treating myself to a (much needed) pedicure!

3. This time next week I will be enjoying more family time and delicious Lebanese food in Michigan at our Saffee Family Reunion! Chris is joining in on the fun this year and I can't wait for a few days filled with no set agenda whatsoever!

4.  Pay day came a day early! I wasn't expecting the moola until tomorrow :)

5. For the next three weeks, I'll only be working three or four day workweeks! I love summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment