It's finally Friday and it couldn't get here fast enough!
1. Temperatures here in Atlanta have dropped this week and this Florida native is finding new ways to bundle up to try to stay warm for highs in the 30s! Brrrr! Last night was a low of 12, -2 once you figured in the wind chill. It's supposed to be sunny and hitting 50 this weekend. Let me just say thank goodness for garages and summer cannot get here fast enough!
2. The FSU 2014 football schedule was released this week (aka I was able to set my wedding date)! This was definitely a pleasant surprise to find out Wednesday morning as I wasn't expecting it for another month.
3. Wedding planning is pretty much in full speed now and I am loving every minute of it from bridesmaid dresses to reception decor to invitations and save the dates! I just wish I didn't have these pesky 50 hour work weeks getting in my way...
4. As noted in #3, busy season is getting started for me and I am hoping this year I can really stay on top of things as far as eating healthy and working out. I am usually pretty good in the beginning, it's just near the end when getting enough sleep (and eating peanut M&M's) is all I want to do...
5. I forgot how much I love GIVING little surprise presents, even for no special reason! Last night I surprised Chris with an FSU national championship hat and how happy he was with the surprise present made my night!
Happy Friday everyone and have a great (and warm!) weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment