CPA studying = my life! Sorry there's been no posts lately; I've literally been spending all of my free time studying for the CPA exam :( (which also = no fun) I have a lot riding on passing this exam, so its consumed my life as I know it. I appreciate all the support and encouragement and I apologize to anyone, in advance, for my absentmindedness, forgetfulness, and anything else that is to come over the next few months.
Here is a very quick run down of my life over the past couple weeks (and since I can't remember what I've blogged about recently, I apologize for any overlap):
I threw a good friend of mine a baby shower along with 3 other wonderful gals! It turned out to be a big hit and I had fun planning and putting everything together and seeing how surprised and touched the mommy-to-be was! I can't wait for Baby Jack Mac to make his debut!
I found THE ONE - wedding dress (that is) and have officially ordered it! I am super duper excited because the ball is finally getting rolling (again) on wedding planning and I am so excited to do more! The next things on my wedding to do list are find a reception venue and pick out bridesmaid dresses. Oh and get a wedding date! Stupid football schedule.. argh!
Work is going really good! As more clients are bringing in their tax work, I am getting passed more tax returns to work on and as nerdy as this sounds, I am LOVING it! I love when I get a new client's info and seeing how it all ties in and finding something new to research and discuss with my partners! I know, I'm an accounting dork! But to be honest, I was really having doubts if I had picked the right career choice and if this would be something I would enjoy on any level and although it may not be my ideal job (which I've decided is being a wedding dress model), I am really enjoying it and am learning something new everyday! I also love when I can discuss tax issues with friends and family and actually put these two accounting degrees of mine to use!
And lastly, on January 26th, Joseph and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary since our very first date! :) He surprised me by sending me a dozen roses at work, which were seen and complimented by everyone in my office! We don't really have an anniversary of when we decided to become "exclusive" and not date other people, and our first date date is the only one we can remember so thats what we go by! I can't believe its been 3 years and I can NOT wait to celebrate many, MANY more with him!
Sorry this is such a short and nothing interesting blog - I've (unfortunately) got to get back to my CPA studying. Just wanted to let the blogging world know I am still alive!
So excited for you getting your CPA! That's soon...and will be so worth it! Also, cannot wait for your wedding. You should be a wedding dress model, how awesome would that be!? haha I've said it before, but good luck on your test!
ReplyDelete