I haven’t had too much going on lately, just life! So here it is through a few pictures and quick narrations:
Halloween 2012:
Yes, I dressed up the pooches. I couldn’t help myself. Magnum was a pumpkin and Shelby was Yoda (for about 15 seconds, just long enough for us to snap a picture before she ran away, tearing off her costume).
Emma was a ladybug for her first Halloween, courtesy of her Aunt Linds
I voted (early)! I was in training in Illinois for Election Day and since I’m so on top of things such a procrastinator, I ended up standing in line for an hour and twenty minutes in 40 degree weather on the last day of early voting but it was worth it!
I attended Tax 2 training in St. Charles, IL. The picture was my lovely accommodations for the week at the Q Center. We call them cruise ship cabins.
Picture updates of my sister and her family!
Judson and I being goofy during training!
I found the perfect poster for my kitchen (courtesy of the Q Center).
I cheered on the Denver Broncos at my first NFL game with Chris and his family in Charlotte, NC.
I attempted a new pinterest project: getting rid of the lines in the carpet (from the dog kennel) by placing ice cubes on them. Magnum mistook this as me artfully laying out treats for him. The ice cubes that weren’t eaten did get rid of the lines, so half success!
No comments:
Post a Comment