Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, November 3, 2012

To travel is to live

We have another Saffee family reunion in the making scheduled for June 2013 and I am so excited! Our family reunions always take place at my great Uncle Steve’s cabins in Port Huron, Michigan and this year I will be bringing Chris in tow. Even though its way in advance, I’ve already begun looking up flights and determining what would be the most economical and fun. Chris and I have even talked about possibly extending our 4 day trip and turning it in to a week-long road trip.

While looking up destinations along the way to Michigan, it got me thinking about all the places I want to see and my ever growing list. I was very fortunate to study abroad for a semester while in college and saw a ton of amazing places in Europe but feel like there are so many places here in the U.S. I’ve never seen (and there are still tons of places outside the U.S. I would love to visit)! Here are just a few domestic places:

1. Seattle

2. Memphis

3. Savannah

4. Florida Keys

5. Washington D.C.

6. Boston

7. Philadelphia

8. Niagara Falls

9. Dallas

10. Nashville

11. Somewhere in Maine and Vermont (they just sound like a great place to vacation at a bed and breakfast)

12. Las Vegas

13. Grand Canyon

14. Portland

15. Hilton Head Island

16. New Orleans

17. Hawaii

18. Lake Tahoe

19. San Diego

20. Charleston

And many, many more! I have some vacation planning to do Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment