Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday morning pick-me-up

Sadly, Chris has to work for a few hours and it looks like its going to be day 6 of rain here in Atlanta. But as long as its keeping the temperatures out of the triple digits, I don't mind a little rain.

As a surprise, I decided to bake French toast muffins as a way to get the day started off on the right foot.

I found the recipe on Pinterest (where else?) and luckily the recipe is pretty basic and I already had all the ingredients on hand, like a good like baker :) Scratch that, I had all the ingredients on hand, save for one: nutmeg. So instead I used cinnamon. The topping has cinnamon in it, too, but I love cinnamon and am betting they are just as good. Now if Chris would just come downstairs so I, I mean WE, can dig in...

Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment