Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random food cravings

I had two random food cravings this afternoon: Ritz or saltine crackers with crunchy peanut butter and Oreos topped with crunchy peanut butter.

All afternoon, the admin who sits behind my desk kept going on and on about his niece being allergic to peanut butter and how he caught someone accidentally feeding her Ritz crackers with peanut butter. This is how it got stuck in my head. Then I started thinking saltine crackers would work too! And it can’t be creamy peanut butter. Creamy peanut butter just doesn’t do it for me. I’m a crunchy peanut butter girl all the way. JIF Extra Crunchy to be exact Smile

Then Christina, the girl who sits next to me ate Oreos for an afternoon snack. Then I thought about how much I LOVE Oreos with crunchy peanut butter on top! It’s a great combo of sweet and salty – you’ve got your chocolate and cream and then your peanut butter. And the Oreos stuffed with peanut butter instead of cream does not achieve the same snack satisfaction. The cream is a necessity.

Is your mouth watering like mine? I’m almost tempted to drive to the grocery store. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment