My friend, Heather, posted this fun blog where she listed the alphabet and each letter represented something unique about her. I thought it was really cute and I am totally copying it!
Ann is my middle name, after my Mom and Grandma’s middle names
Baking is one of my favorite things to do! I really think my dream job would be to own a bakery (without having the stress of making money) and just be able to bake and share my treats with everyone everyday!
Chris is very special to me and I love that he makes me laugh and surprises me almost every day!
Doing the dishes and dusting are two of my least favorite chores
Emma Rose Prosser is my niece and I love her so much and can’t wait to see her again!
Fall is my favorite time of year!
Green is my favorite color
Having close friends and family is very important to me
I love to receive flowers by surprise and packages, cards, and letters in the mail
Just staying in, hanging out and joking around with Christy, Shaila, and Anna are some of my favorite memories growing up
Keeping my home and work area clean and organized is something I can be a little uptight about
Live, love, laugh is a family phrase and favorite of mine – I try to do these things every day
Magnum and Shelby are our dogs. Well, technically Shelbs is my “stepdaughter” according to Chris, but I love her just the same!
Never have I ever gone to a movie by myself
Optimistic is something I try to be, all the time
Public speaking is a BIG fear of mine, along with failure and snakes.
Queen for a day would be fun – but only for a day I think
Reading is a hobby of mine
Sweet tooth – I have a big one of these!
Travelling is another love of mine! I keep a list going of all the places and things I want to see, which is constantly growing rather than shrinking.
Umbrellas, especially cute ones that match my rain boots, are fun!
Vices of mine include caffeine (I’m addicted to coffee) and biting my nails/chewing on my lips, depending on which habit I’ve quit. When I’m not biting my nails, I chew on my bottom lip and vice versa.
Washington DC is a place I’ve never been and hope to make it my next vacation destination!
X-rays were done on my wrists when I broke them in the 3rd grade
Yoga is very challenging to me, since I have no sense of natural balance or grace
Zebras are an animal you cannot ask a kid what sound it makes (random, I know)
Haha...I think my favorite is Z because I never thought about that before :-)
ReplyDeleteMiss you Linds!
<3 Kimbo
Haha thanks! And I miss you too! Do you have a blog going (yet)? If not, how am I supposed to keep up with you missy! Think about it :)
Delete