Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ready for Fall!

 

Did you know that fall is my all-time, hands-down, absolutely favorite time of the year?? The weather during fall is A-MAZ-ING. Especially up here in Atlanta (in Tally, there is fall-ish weather for maybe a week and it usually doesn’t hit until sometime in November). I love the temperatures that are cool enough that you don’t immediately break in to a sweat as soon as you step outside but not so cold that you need a heavy coat. There are so many great things to do in Atlanta that involve the outdoors that I’ve been avoiding all summer because the heat is just so unbearable. I am tired of restricting my plans to indoor activities! And then there are the colors of fall, oh my! The reds, oranges, and golds that are in the trees every where you turn. Just the site of the fall leaves always puts me in the best mood!

Then of course, my birthday is in the smack dab middle of fall (October 16 if for some strange reason its not already marked on your calendars). Its also the time of year when a lot of family members and good friends celebrate their special days: Grandma (September 7), Michael (September 8), Uncle Damian (September 11), Mom (September 19), Katie (October 1), Ryan (October 11), Tamara (November 3), Nate (November 12), Chris (November 16), Kim (November 17), and Ashley (November 25). This fall also brings a first: Chris and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary! I can’t believe we have been together that long and I could not be happier! Its so crazy how things work out but I am so thankful that they did.

And don’t forget about football season! I love cheering on my Noles every Saturday and sporting my garnet and gold pride. Growing up in Tallahassee, home of the Seminoles, watching the big game every weekend was a big part of the fall. I started attending the football games when I was in middle school and last year was the first year I’ve missed a game since I was 13 years old. I’d like NOT to repeat that this year! For the weekends Chris and I can’t make it to Tally, we plan to host football parties for all our Nole friends, which I am really looking forward to!

Lastly, the fall fashion! I love the boots, scarves, and sweaters! The more I see fall outfits on Pinterest, the antsier I become with anticipation for the cooler temperatures! Now I just need to get a great tan to last me through the season and a non-hectic busy season at work to be able to enjoy all that fall has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment